Monday 2 April 2012

I Have Blog

And I decided I would create a new blog, the first in nearly 6 years.

And I decided I would overcome the ennui of asynchronous communication with a strategy (!), seeing things with new perspectives won through experience now that I'm the ripe, hoary age of 31.

And I decided I would bless this new blog with an irrelevant excerpt I love from a brilliant saga called Malazan Book of the Fallen by Steven Erikson.

Her finger provided the drama, ploughing a traumatic furrow across the well-worn path. The ants scurried in confusion, and Samar Dev watched them scrabbling fierce with the insult, the soldiers with their heads lifted and mandibles opened wide as if they would challenge the gods.

I don't know why I love that so much, but I do. Hey! I did say it was irrelevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.